Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not sure that I knew we were losing Thea, did I, Scotley?? :-S Yes, Jonas will be quite a loss, but I expect that his replacement will be more than adequate.

Helfdan, are you SURE about that? I mean REALLY, REALLY SURE?? :devil: [After all, it only took one little trap to get rid of Raul....] [Makes you want to be very sure you've got your insurance paid up, doesn't it? ;)]

Fenris

Adventurer
Okay gang. We've finally reached the point of character shuffle. Sentran the Violet will be departing, none too soon for Iggy who always had doubts about the guy. Kerlan will be joining us with a new character. PathfinderQ1 and Fenris have new characters they wish to introduce. If that is still your plan then we can have Jonas bring the new recruits over to the Polished Staff to meet the old hands and he can say his goodbyes. Since Sentran's player is unable to access I expect he'll just vanish in a puff of violet and foul smelling smoke.

So be it. I set old Iggy up for the departure as has been discussed.

And Helfdan, don't worry I know you will enjoy Jonas's replacement. Alarion might not though. :lol:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
You're welcome to TRY... heh heh heh heh :devil::devil::devil:

HEY! Who was that masked DeWar guy, anyway??? I just now noticed that he doesn't belong to this thread. (I'm just so used to putting up with him in other games..... :) )

hi ho silver! Away!!

Fenris

Adventurer
Ugh Kemosabee. Him got balls as big as churchbells.

:lol:

Yeah, that didn't go quite as planned eh Leif? ;)

But it was fun, and hopefully Iggy will be more willing to let the Alpha's go back if only so that none of the others quit!

Leif

Adventurer
:lol:

Yeah, that didn't go quite as planned eh Leif? ;)

But it was fun, and hopefully Iggy will be more willing to let the Alpha's go back if only so that none of the others quit!
I just sent you a private message with a question about what just happened. I think I'm still kinda stunned?

Helfdan

First Post
Helfdan, are you SURE about that? I mean REALLY, REALLY SURE?? :devil: [After all, it only took one little trap to get rid of Raul....] [Makes you want to be very sure you've got your insurance paid up, doesn't it? ;)]

I'm VERY sure... he's not gonna quit, I'll make you and/or Scotley go through the trouble of writing his grisly demise :p:lol:

As to Jonas, though his exit was somewhat abrupt, I have to say it was very much in character. I still remember his spirited defense of Bocephus (whom he now appears to have left to Darius's 'mercy') :)

pathfinderq1

First Post
I don't suppose there is any hope of getting a hint about just who (or what) is replacing Jonas (as far as class or specialty), is there? What with Sentran getting all disintegrated and all, I want to carefully consider party balance, and it would help to know what kind of pieces we're playing with...

Fenris

Adventurer
I don't suppose there is any hope of getting a hint about just who (or what) is replacing Jonas (as far as class or specialty), is there? What with Sentran getting all disintegrated and all, I want to carefully consider party balance, and it would help to know what kind of pieces we're playing with...

Of course

http://www.enworld.org/forum/4690104-post19.html

He's in the RG now. Ironically, you had essentiall the exact same idea for a character, just several weeks after I did. ;)

Braz is a dwarf trap expert and crossbow marksman.

But either of your characters will be great, even the scout, who overlaps with Braz some, is focused on the outdoors, so they will synergize well. But pick who you want to play.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
As to Jonas, though his exit was somewhat abrupt, I have to say it was very much in character. I still remember his spirited defense of Bocephus (whom he now appears to have left to Darius's 'mercy') :)

Well thanks. Jonas saying goodbye was actually harder for me to write than the fight. I almost had him turn around in the doorway.

But I think the fight between Iggy and Jonas is a classic example of the conflict between and Lawful Good and Chaotic Good.

Remove ads