Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scotley

Hero
Fine. I wasn't going to tell it on here, anyway. Hopefully, Scotley saw my post and will get a hearty chuckle from it. At least I hope he remembers what I am talking about....

I believe the joke involved a the riding of either hypothetical unusually large member of the opposite sex or a vehicle of such diminutive size and power that the riding of which would be less than manly and the entertainment value of each until such time as someone who's esteem one values sees you engaging in said riding. And I did get a hearty chuckle from the recollection. :lol:

Leif

Adventurer
I believe the joke involved a the riding of either hypothetical unusually large member of the opposite sex or a vehicle of such diminutive size and power that the riding of which would be less than manly and the entertainment value of each until such time as someone who's esteem one values sees you engaging in said riding. And I did get a hearty chuckle from the recollection. :lol:

Exactamundo!

Leif

Adventurer
My problem is that I have been unable to remember exactly what sort of vehicle was named in the joke. Best I can estimate is something like a Big Wheel.

Scotley

Hero
Trying to get things moving again. Got distracted with the prep for and participation in an annual face to face gaming weekend. Should be posting this week.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Depending on the interweb access time, I will most likely be AFK, much to my surprise as of 5 pm central time.

Remove ads