Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Morrus promised to correct the formatting issue. That stuff are skill Table, spell Table and magic item table except something broke during breakdown.

I'll hide it until they do

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The table thing can go wonky for some reason. I had something for the heroes of citadel Krags something, but gave up and put the character on another sight - Myth weavers - and even Trogdor's game disappeared, my character is still there.

Scotley

Hero
I'm off to enjoy a long weekend of face to face gaming and socializing with old friends. We will be in the un-wired wilderness of north central Arkansas, so I don't expect to post again until Monday. Tuesday if the socializing gets out of hand. :angel: I expect to be fired up to do some gaming upon my return after playing with a group I gamed with starting way back in the early 80's. I realize I fell into a bit of despair about gaming here following the recent crash and I just couldn't seem to put together a decent post. I do expect to find my muse again after the weekend and I will get things going if you haven't all abandoned us in my time of silence.

Helfdan

First Post
Have fun, man!

I've been playing D&D 5e with my childhood friends over Google hangouts, and have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised. I've been playing a sword and board ranger who's also decent with a longbow, which I pretty much hadn't done since 1e :).

Leif

Adventurer
NO LIVERS WERE HARMED [IRREPARABLY] AT LAKE CON 10 HELD IN SCENIC HENDERSON, ARKANSAS.

But there was much gaming, much socializing, and MUCH eating, along with a fair amount of imbibing. There was a smorgasbord of different whiskies. It was glorious! Yes, I shed a tear.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases