Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
I can call you a newbie whippersnapper. ;)

Oh and Leif what is this about a meth lab in a funeral home in Arkansas?
Meth lab? Funeral home? All I've got to say is: That guy was already stoned and dead when I found him!

{I set a new Personal Best today for number of posts in one day = 38 43! Yay me! :) }

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Eeek! Walnut Ridge is only about 20 miles from me here in Jonesboro. You know, I'm beginning to think that I might just remember something about this after all.... Or maybe not. I read the article, Jon, and THAT dude really has the market cornered on brains, doesn't he?

Leif

Adventurer
Does the Academy's library mean free access to spells to copy or do I have to pay the normal 50 gp per level?
Regular price for spell copying. Sorry, dude, good try!

Price is less for LCA members, as all pcs are. They only pay half price.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Eeek! Walnut Ridge is only about 20 miles from me here in Jonesboro. You know, I'm beginning to think that I might just remember something about this after all.... Or maybe not. I read the article, Jon, and THAT dude really has the market cornered on brains, doesn't he?

The Best and the Brightest Arkansas has to offer huh Leif? You are making SUCH a strong case for Fort Smith.

Leif

Adventurer
Jon, you absolutely CANNOT compare Walnut Ridge and Fort Smith. Doing so is like comparing midnight to noon. Walnut Ridge has a pop of maybe 2,000. Fort Smith is more like 60-70k.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Kerlan, I spoke too soon about prices for spell copying. I wasn't thinking about the benefits of LCA membership, silly me! see post below(#16) for details.

Remove ads