Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
stuus for Harrison bentz:

-12/97 hp
defending the halls of vallhala from the goblin hordes

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

That's as near to Logan's current status that I can easily find. I think it may actually be correct?

Regardless, he's all set to go!

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle "Grubeater" Granitetop, HP 67/57, AC 24/T16/F20, F+6, R+7, W+5

Grackle's status

[sblock=ooc]Never saw this kind of posting-statuses-at-the-start-of-each-new-thread thing, so I've just been waiting for things to move on....

Active Effects: Mage Armor, False Life, Shield.
Spell Slots Remaining: 6/6 0-level, 5/7 1st-level, 5/7 2nd-level, 6/7 3rd-level, 5/5 4th-level.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

Garagos still waits for the rogue's next move. This dungeoun is already dangerous enough without leaving the group or tryin to find traps by stumble into them.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

[sblock=WD]Thanks for doing something! You da man, Dog! ;)[/sblock]

Logan is also fearful of taking more than a few steps over territory that has not been pronounced safe by a skillful trap-finder, so he's pretty much staying put for now, too. But, while he is waiting for the rogue, Logan takes a brief inventory of his gear and discovers that he does indeed still have some Scrolls of Resurrection! He whips one out and quickly resurrects Harrison.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, S.Dewar! Whew!! What a bonehead I can be sometimes!

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf, Rogue9, AC25,FF19,T17, HP16/37, F+4,R+13,W+5

After seeing Logan avoid being hit by the arrow and then sprinting back, Jillian turns to the priest. She looks at her wound, back at the priest and then to where he had narrowly avoided the arrow. "Could you heal this wound before I attempt to dodge arrows in order to open doors?"

OOC: Jillian is down to 16 out of 37 hit points.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases