Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Certianly, Dear Jillian!" says Logan and whips out a wand of cure light wounds. The first charge only restores a mere 3 hp, 1d8+1=3 , so Logan says, "Oh, Wyvernfeathers! Hold still, there, Jill." The second charge restores another 3 hp. :( 1d8+1=3

OOC: How is Jillian now, Tailspinner? I can do it again easily.

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf, Rogue9, AC25,FF19,T17, HP22/37, F+4,R+13,W+5

The slash from the gargoyle begins to heal as Logan sends healing energy from his wand into the halfling. "That's better. I could use more if you could spare it."

OOC: 15 points from fully healthy.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan quickly expends two additional charges from his wand of CLW for use on Jillian. The two heal a combined total of 10 more hp of damage for her.

1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=2

"Ahh, Jillian! You are a frail little lass, aren't you? Much more of this, and I will not be able to bring you back to us any longer. Be more careful, Girl!" ;)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Oh boy! time for his return to the living!!

Harrison is fighting valently at the side of Garl Glittergod and his war against the goblins attempts to take the bridge to valhalla. suddenly there is a pause in the battle as the goblins take a tactical retreat. Garl glittergold looks to the mercenary and says "i think it will soon be time for your return to the living friend. well done in this battle."

Suddenly there is a voice ... a voice far but familiar... is is the priest Logan

" to the one known as Harrison Bentz, I call thee back, Back to the living! I commandeth thee to return this hour, Harrison bentz. Answer Now to thy will, will you return or doth thy desires be to remain where you are?" all the while of the calling the voice grows louder. suddenly a light surrounds him and he remembers it as "THE VOICE"

"It is time, isn't it?" asks Harrison. he then cringes awaiting the respons, not without cause
"YES HARRISON BENTZ, IT IS. EVIL MUST BE FOUGHT."

Harrison wills himself to the vioce of Logan casting his spell of resserection. as he is comming to he hears Logan.

leif said:
Logan says, "Oh, Wyvernfeathers! Hold still, there, Jill."

" Wyverfeathers? I didn't know wyverns have feathers? I thought them to have scaly skin and bat wings. like a dragon with no arms but a stinger on the tail.

Oh gods i ache. any one get the number of that herd of stampeding elephants that just ran over me?"

]ooc[ How was that, everyone? ]/ooc[

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Bravo, Maestro!! Take a bow, take TWO bows!

IC: "Ahhh, Harrison! Welcome home, my son!"

OOC: I think you're right about wyverns, but horses surely have no feathers, and yet "horsefeathers" is an accepted expression. :D I just adjusted it to better fit the setting.

Scott DeWar

]ooc[ whacha talkin 'bout? Horsefeathers are existant! have you never seen a pegasys?
]/ooc[

Leif

Adventurer

[OOC: Trapped room ahead, eh?]

"You folks don't wait for me! Just press onward, and I'll be along soon, I promise." ;)

Scott DeWar

" I will be along in a few. I need to, uh ... where is all my stuff? I had it all when i was in valhalla ... and when i died ..." Harrison seems rather bemused and befuddled as he looks about for any sign of his belongings.

Leif

Adventurer

"Oh, all right, Harrison!" Logan sighs, with a wink. He'll then point Harrison to his gear.

Remove ads