[WFRP] Down and Out in Altdorf [OOC]

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Danke! (Thanks!) Can you help me with Shallya's Mercy, as I have no access to the book at the moment.

Sure! Shallya, goddess of mercy, is so kind to you that she allows you to replace any one roll in your primary attributes of 10 or less with an 11. Gustav is human, so all of his rolls were 20+2d10, which means you can replace any one attribute of 30 or less with a 31. Gustav rolled pretty well, and can only replace either his toughness (24) or Fellowship (30) with a 31.

Shallya bless you!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oh, now that I have the book I realise I had an misunderstanding. I see that Firearm is in itself a "weapon" instead of a "group of weapons". I thought originally that the word Firearm meant pretty much the same as Hand Weapon, in that I was supposed to pick a weapon that belonged inside that group :heh:. Now that I see it's not, I'll remove that "pistol" from the sheet and replace it with Firearm as was supposed to :D

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Not yet my turn but I had to say this. Awesome map! Are those your own sprites or from some game? They remind me of FFVI.

Thanks! The sprites are from FF6. I thought about using FF4 sprites for the more top-down view, but they're all wearing flashy armor and such. FF6, with its grittier, darker aesthetic, feels closer to Warhammer for me.

Sorry for being late. Can place Gustav on the map, please. He was one of the former unknown patrons. Thanks :)

Done! You got a 41 on initiative, so it's your turn, before Solveig.

Nota bene: My usual plan is to give people three days to post when we're in turns, then having the character act as I see fit if the player can't post in that time. With Warhammer, the Delay action seems like a better way to go. So if you can't post within three days of the previous person in initiative order, your character will automatically (and I'll post when this happens) take a 1/2 action to Delay, leaving you another 1/2 action you can use at any time before your next turn. Seem fair? Is 3 days long enough?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sounds good to me. Better than waiting indefinetly like some pbp's go :D.

Thanks! The sprites are from FF6. I thought about using FF4 sprites for the more top-down view, but they're all wearing flashy armor and such. FF6, with its grittier, darker aesthetic, feels closer to Warhammer for me.
Heh. Thought I recogniced those. It's just been so darned long since I've played it that I wasn't sure.

Walking Dad

First Post
Thanks! I have difficulties to post over the WE. Can I post a general action in the ooc on Friday for Sunday? May even be a bit faster :)

Anton85

First Post
I did not realize we got an advance at the start of the game! Unless there are any objections I would like to spend it towards my melee weapon skill.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases