[WFRP] Down and Out in Altdorf [OOC]

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
I'm sorry to report that I won't be able to keep updating Down and Out in Altdorf. I've enjoyed working on it, and have been very lucky to have such creative, character-focused writers as players. Bad news as that is, the reason I'm leaving is pretty good news--I'm devoting the time I would have spent on this and other RPG writing finishing off a collection of short stories I've been writing. So, fingers crossed, look for the name Jeff Moore to conquer the world of genre fiction!

If anyone here has an interest in continuing this game and taking over as GM, you absolutely have my blessing, and I can send along a framework for where I was taking the story if you don't already have your own ideas. If you have any criticisms or tips for me as a writer, please do send them along. I'm only as good as the mistakes I recognize and eliminate.

Thanks for playing, and please know that it's not for anything any player did or didn't do that I give this up now. It's going to take a great deal of discipline for me to buckle down and get serious about my writing, and I want to free up the time and brain-space to do that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases