In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Anyways... the one annoying things about pbps is the fact that as a gming I find myself constantly rethinking some plot elements/characters which have not been encountered yet. In one hand they leed to interesting twists, and relivations on the other hand its annoying since I've revised the idea dealing with one character which is near the center of one of the plots.
Sorry, it's obviously my fault for creating such a brilliant and dynamic character. :cool:

*Does the Riker pose*

Appears I am alone.

again.

Many people / past friends I know have been coming into the store lately. Some of it is their visiting family for the holidays and others are visiting me to make sure I am fine.

Many of us have a mutual friend whom is having severe issues related to diabeties and his MS. I mentioned to one person my Sugar level was out of control and now I find many people are visiting me to how I am doing. Dying by association? Sugars still high but getting under control. Still want people to hi however.

Ginnel

Explorer
Oh come on surely everyone is comfortable enough with themselves that they can call another man attractive, sexy, cute or whatever :D

I mean if you can judge yourself you know the comparisons to make so just apply it to someone other than yourself easy ;)

EDIT I just spun myself round on my office chair for around 10 seconds wheee!!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Oh come on surely everyone is comfortable enough with themselves that they can call another man attractive, sexy, cute or whatever :D
Well, not everybody - I know enough people men who are avoiding stuff like that at (almost) all costs! :erm:
EDIT I just spun myself round on my office chair for around 10 seconds wheee!!
There's some primal, ingrained fun in spinning chairs - I wonder how palaeolithic people survived without them! :D

Cheers, LT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads