In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
According to wickipedia, the Russian mafia is also known as Bratva (the Brotherhood). They could all refer to each other as brother (Брат)

They do. (Or "brat" as it is transcribed in western alphabet). But that's not really a way to address someone "real high up".

(Hey, I live in a nextdoor country. I gotta know something about them. I can't really tell you where I get all this knowleadge though. I hope you understand...)

:hmm::uhoh:;);)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
They do. (Or "brat" as it is transcribed in western alphabet). But that's not really a way to address someone "real high up".

(Hey, I live in a nextdoor country. I gotta know something about them. I can't really tell you where I get all this knowleadge though. I hope you understand...)

:hmm::uhoh:;);)

He'll kill you if you ask.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Wasn't me. It was that guy who's making sure I don't talk too much. Besides he only used a sap. He likes to give a warning first you see. He's such a softie :D

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Wow... I'm watching the news right now. Their is this an Asian (Hispanic... or maybe Philippina) news anchoress on the show. They had this one shot set up so you can see both anchors and the weather guy which seemed to be designed just so that you can see that the anchoress was skinny and extremely busty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases