In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oi... so what ended up happening was my niece woke up like around 4am and was going to steal the bakugan. My little brother woke and caught her and she ended up dropping it (it ended up rolling under his bed). My little brother got punished and yelled at as my niece lied saying she didn't do anything (and also lied about sneaking into his room in the middle of the night).

Once he found the bakugan and showed my mom where it was then she said "That's where I must haved dropped it." I sware... in ravenloft my niece would have failed 5 power checks and turned into a hag or an imp this morning.

LOL:lol:

I remembered them. They alone with half my old Star Wars toys, A Team figures, GI Joes, and Indiana Jones, and He-Man all died a painful death during a massive backyard war (bbs and fire crackers were used).

The toys which escaped the fire (or some how survived it) were never the same. If it wasn't the burnt or damaged plastic that changed them, it maybe was the emotional scars they endured during the battle.

If only they listened to the wise dehydrated goldfish that lived under by bed...

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fireworks killed a few of mine (not not fire crackers). My Mego Hulk discovered he was not invulnible to .22 rifle shells. After using a box on him (cut the tree he was on in two) he was hurting but alive. In the process of freeing him he fell apart however. "Hulk not feel good"

Burn scars yup, sawmarks yup, dart stappings yup

My apologies Mega. I've been very busy all last year. I think I spent a total of three weeks at home since I moved to Guam. I just happen to be in a place with Internet right now and thought I'd say hello.

No biggie. I appreciate what you are doing whether I agree with the reasons or not. (it wasn't your call- or Don't blame the player- blame the game)

ah, I see.

Still debating on a PbP to run.

I would love to do a Darksun also but the character creation and rules changes would be a nightmare to do on a PbP.

Generally people want to create their own PCs so that option is out also.

Ginnel

Explorer
ah, I see.

Still debating on a PbP to run.

I would love to do a Darksun also but the character creation and rules changes would be a nightmare to do on a PbP.

Generally people want to create their own PCs so that option is out also.
Best game I played in was premades with the DM giving us background of how we knew each other and what had gone on :D I wish that game had never ended but people move unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads