D&D Concordance??

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Hey all. Is there any kind of D&D concordance out there? I'm sure I saw such a thing once before, but I can't find it again.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, a concordance is a "list", of sorts, where I can look something up, and find out exactly where it is printed.

For example, if I know I heard of this cool spell once, but can't remember where, I can look up the spell by name in the concordance and it would say "Dragon Magazine, issue 286".... same concept for feats, prestige classes... whatever.

Anybody know of such a thing?

jasonbackus

Villager
Hey all. Is there any kind of D&D concordance out there? I'm sure I saw such a thing once before, but I can't find it again.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, a concordance is a "list", of sorts, where I can look something up, and find out exactly where it is printed.

For example, if I know I heard of this cool spell once, but can't remember where, I can look up the spell by name in the concordance and it would say "Dragon Magazine, issue 286".... same concept for feats, prestige classes... whatever.

Anybody know of such a thing?
Did you ever find an answer? I've often wished for the same.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases