Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
You could always go simple...

History
[sblock]
Thog was farmer. Now Thog fighter. Thog likes pretty girls and big swords and loin cloths. Thog smashes things now.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ya know, i laughed myself nearly to tears reading that. I would have but there is someone still sleeping in this house. disturbing the monster in the basement is very dangerous, very dangerous indeed.

Ok. History wise, here is what I am thinking as a starter.

Recently arrived from sailing the high seas, Quinn setmore.

He lost the leg in an on-board incident during a bad storm. a mast fell and landed on his leg, crushing it. He was given a pegleg to replace the lost one. Because he has not been able to regain his 'sea legs' as yet, he has decided to try his luck on land. Hopefully he will get use to his peg leg with the stability of 'terra firma' and maybe someday return to his true mistriss, the sea.

his weapons are those of a sailor: cutlass, dagger, club/belaying pin.

his dress is still that of a sailor as well as his appearence...bronze skin, long haired tied in back, bandana on his head.

his 3 day stubble gives him a ruggedly hadsom appearence. his smell of salst spray seems clean compared to the staled sweat of the city dwellers. the 3 point hat on his head gets tipped as a curtesy to ladies. he prefers to keep sober as that would very well lead worse walking troubles then what he has now.

He could possibly be from the botney bay, having been the victum of one of the 'sierd accidents' that befell the ship while transporting the head. the ship and captain left him on the shore to further recover/and-or/ he feels he still cursed and is seeking out the party to help him deal with the 'curse'.

Whatcha think laddie?

(i gotta go- be back l8r)

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Peg leg! Peg leg! Yay! :D

Also, I really like the idea of Quinn having been on the Botany Bay and being a victim of the "curse." That's a nice way to tie him into the other four PC's.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
credits:
I must give thanks to gary h for the peg leg idea initally, but glasseye and I have been bouncing ideas off each other as well, so I must say that the tie in through the botney bay goes to him! Thanks Glasseye!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases