Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Looks good, Scott. I'm not seeing this character as a thief or mystic (monk). We could go with a mystic, but they don't wear armor so your character might be a sitting duck in melee.

Well, being a sitting duck isn't what its quacked up to be, so I will pass on that.
he is good looking, healthy and wise. str ain't bad either. Just clumsy as hell.

fighter type?

Hey Scott you decided to join us?? Awesome! :)

Yup. DT reached through my computer through the 'net and beat me to a bloody pulp. He then said," You will join the group!

I responded with,"I am not the person you are looking for, move along." That got me yet another bloody pulp beating afterward.

So i thought it best i join.

Hey GlassEye, is Edvan still drunk-ish?

Watch out, glasseye. Alone with Lola,...drunk-ish...sounds like she has nefarious plans for you!

GlassEye

Adventurer
By the way, Scott, maybe you should practice your Jedi powers a little more. I know, I know, many have fallen before Darth Traveler.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
There's nothing evil about player evisceration...

Scott, a fighter sounds fine with me. We'll have to figure out why the bad dex, though. Gimp leg? Natural clutz? Thinking on the various stats can help you develop the character...

garyh

First Post

Scott, a fighter sounds fine with me. We'll have to figure out why the bad dex, though. Gimp leg? Natural clutz? Thinking on the various stats can help you develop the character...

I vote for a peg leg! ARRRRRRRR!!! :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Man you guys are chatty! I come back from work and BAM!
Ok, lets just do this en mass:

Welcome, Scott!

Thank you Gary H. At least I get one normal greeting.

By the way, Scott, maybe you should practice your Jedi powers a little more. I know, I know, many have fallen before Darth Traveler.

Yes, the force is strong with this dark one.But I feel the good within.

Who me? :angel:

Yes you, and I know you stole that halo.

I was thinking the same thing - Jedi powers need some work. But I'm glad they failed and Scott will be joining us :)

Sigh...and I tried so hard to say no.

Welcome, Scott. I imagine the jibber-jabber will expand exponentially with you here. ;)

[sblock=glasseye only] oh like you have room to talk. And you know what I mean too![/sblock]

no comment

I vote for a peg leg! ARRRRRRRR!!! :)

ya know Gary, that would be a lot of fun, and that will be a second idea, but how about:

wrong place at the wrong time. He was a guard at the mage acadamy or at a wizard's house when a spell went awry. part of one of his legs was turned to that of a satyre...cloven hoof?

otherwise ...Argh! thar be ney sarvy on me crew, eh laddies?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases