Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Arg, I be a most apologizin for me slowness of a postin. I had a hankerin fer some curried beef and vedgies , D' Anjabou style and me attention got a wee bit distracted by me humble supper.

thar be no scurvy dogz on me crew!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gah! Computer problems at home and work have been putting a cramp in my posting time. Not resolved, yet, but here I am nonetheless. At least until my head explodes and I take a mallet to my computers.

For the accent I am embarrassed to admit sometimes I have trouble knowing what he is saying but hey, I get the gist. Besides it might lead to some funny roleplaying if Lola mishears something ;) I'd say keep it if you enjoy it.

As for the accent, hey more power to you, I have touble keeping in the writing of an accent, but have had not problem with anyone's accent in reading them. So by all means continue.

Consistency is an issue. I've never been able to pull off an accent before for any length of time. I forget what I have done and usually go back to a more normal speech. This time I told myself that I would try to keep it simple so it should be not much more than subject/verb disagreement (in person or tense) and a few misspellings. I'll try to cut back on the misspellings to make it a bit more readable. Anyway, thank you all for your comments.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Gah! Computer problems at home and work have been putting a cramp in my posting time. Not resolved, yet, but here I am nonetheless. At least until my head explodes and I take a mallet to my computers.

its a conspiacy..that's what it is.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases