Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'll see if your husband wants that privilage ... if not...
:angel:

Just added Quinn to the mix.
Yay!

Hey, not a problem. Hope you had a good time.
We did. My husband's father's 70th and his grandfather's 90th birthday party on Valentine's Day. It was nice that the whole family gathered and my daughter got to see her cousins. They live more than 4+ hours away so we don't get to see them too often, only a few times a year.

Unfortunately for us they have no internet connection up there *twitch twitch*

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
there there queeny, you can stop twitching now. youa re back to civilization. just put your fingers back on the keyboard and all will be well.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fine by me, DT, though it would be nice to hear a response from Quinn. Am I understanding correctly that it is really late at night? Cuz, you know, Edvan needs his beauty sleep. ;)

And speaking of Edvan, we've been playing a little while now and you all have had a chance to get the feel for how I'm running him; I wanted to know if Edvan's 'accent' irritated anyone. If it does, I would gladly set it aside for more normal speech patterns.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Personally, I would like to not skip over Quinn meeting up with the others, I would prefer to read his beginnings with the group rather than gloss it over. And while I hadn't planned on it at the beginning, Lola did go off by herself so it might seem odd for everyone to show up now.

I'm not opposed to keeping it as is but I am also not opposed to getting everyone together if that is easier for you DT. I am just really big on making the story "work" smoothly. She could have sent an errand boy to give them a message where to meet her if that is better for you.

For the accent I am embarrassed to admit sometimes I have trouble knowing what he is saying but hey, I get the gist. Besides it might lead to some funny roleplaying if Lola mishears something ;) I'd say keep it if you enjoy it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
... edit....
For the accent I am embarrassed to admit sometimes I have trouble knowing what he is saying but hey, I get the gist. Besides it might lead to some funny roleplaying if Lola mishears something ;) I'd say keep it if you enjoy it.

would it be easieah to undah stand if we pahk ah cah in the gi ahge? that is if you ah in new yoke city, that is.

argh , laddies and lasses, if it bein to ye likin, I can dispense wit the squid speek ifin it pleezes yees.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
would it be easieah to undah stand if we pahk ah cah in the gi ahge? that is if you ah in new yoke city, that is.

argh , laddies and lasses, if it bein to ye likin, I can dispense wit the squid speek ifin it pleezes yees.

I'm from Long Island so you'll have to try again :p

I think the accents are fine. If I really can't understand I'll ask OOG ;)

Fenris

Adventurer
I'll see if your husband wants that privilage ... if not...

Get in line punk ;)

:lol:

As for the accent, hey more power to you, I have touble keeping in the writing of an accent, but have had not problem with anyone's accent in reading them. So by all means continue.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases