Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sorry. I was making the next post as the Lola and Rovan were conversing, so I missed the change at first. I think I got it right now, with the correct people split off into the correct groups.

Don't be sorry, it's the medium. Thank you for changing it! :cool:

Am I posting too much?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Man, that happens to me a lot. Like just a few minutes ago I went to post after Queenie and Fenris slipped one in before me. Had to make a quick edit. We all know it happens; no worries, DT.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Oi! That's like 22 posts a day... When do you find the time?

Well, one thing that bumped up the posts was we scheduled Wednesday nights just as if we were sitting at the table. We played from 7pm - 11pm but a lot of times we would go to 12 or 1am if the action was good. You can get a lot of posts in then! We rarely missed a week.

And we really did enjoy spending occasional Saturdays or Sundays making quick posts in between chores and all that. Plus I think at times we had up to 7 players, maybe 8. But there was a core 4-5 of us who posted like mad. We all got a little addicted to say the least.

(Plus I'm a stay at home Mom so I'm ALWAYS home ;-) )

I'm pretty surprised at the number too but it was a really great game and my favorite character ever.

GlassEye

Adventurer
That sounds like a really great experience. I find I'm frequently sneaking online at work to check posts (um, much like right now, lol) so I understand a little what you mean.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
That sounds like a really great experience. I find I'm frequently sneaking online at work to check posts (um, much like right now, lol) so I understand a little what you mean.

Yes, it was a really great experience, we gelled as a group perfectly (Is gelled a word?? lol). It's those links in my sig but a really long story hour to read.

I know what you mean, sneaking the posts in. Great games do that to you, they have that addicting quality ;)

But hey, don't get in trouble for posting! The worst I can do here is ignore my daughter and screw her up for the rest of her life! :p

I figured Lola's buzz quickly vanished in the fight but Edvan was getting pretty drunk so I wasn't sure. I think the walk probably helped if the fighting didn't do it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases