Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I had to take some of Lola's equip off her character sheet and place it in her house. It just didn't make sense for her to be lugging all that around. Sorry. :) Next chapter starts tonight. Writing it up now.
No problem, I didn't expect to be carrying all that around :D

Ok, I updated everyone's character sheets, added 100XP roleplaying bonus for last chapter, and posted the first post of the new chapter. I'm also going to try a way to bind the pairs a bit more in this chapter as was asked. It gave me a slightly malicious idea that will show itself very soon. Enjoy. :)
Ohhh... you are evil, eh? :] I can't wait!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Edited for the truth:
[blah]....[/blah]. I'm also going to try a way to bind the pairs a bit more in this chapter as was asked. It gave me a slightlyextreamly malicious idea side that will show itself very soon.all the time Enjoy. :)

:angel

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Not trying to be difficult, but... all my recent posts were made in the assumption that our celebrations were occurring the same night that we defeated Tretchner. Now, I don't mind this being a different night and having new gear available and getting healed up and all, but I feel it kinda glosses over Lola asking around about Sills the day after. Also I'm not sure that Edvan would be drunk (still/again? I think with his low Con and decent Wis he would know he gets drunk easily and avoid it except under special circumstances).

I can see if you want to say we were all wiped out after that day and were too tired to have a celebration that night. And the next day managed to sell the gem and spent the next few days shopping and living it up and haven't gotten down to the serious business yet; it's not clear in the IC thread, though.

I'm not saying anything needs to change; just wanted to express that this sort of thing, minor though it may be, tends to jar me out of the scene and the reasons why it did.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sorry about that. I figured your characters would be doing the same thing a few days later... drinking and hanging out. It was my error that I did not make a better transition.

Scott knows me too well, by the by. :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I was a little confused too Glasseye. I thought we were discussing buying the house and how else to spend our gem the day we got it / possibly after just selling it and seeing how much we had to spend. And yeah, not getting to do the investigating, I just assumed they came looking for us right away. *shrug*

... now off I go to figure out how not to come close to death again :angel:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases