[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

[OOC: Thanks, Thanee, for short-circuiting the round-about relay of questions! :D Truly, I feared that it would be the death of me!]

In Draconic, Emagor says to the kobold: "So...tell me just why we should believe that you are not in league with the Banites? Would you join with us against them?"

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Not clear if he's making a joke

"I believe books are sometimes plagued by worms that can be a hazard to the reader as well."

"This shows the dwarven wisdom of recording in sturdier materials such as metals and stone which are less hospitable habitats."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw listens quietly to the exchanges, throwing in a grimace or growl when the mood strikes him.

"If we're looking for books, I say we check these. Any 'bookworms' we come across can go to our scaly friends. It doesn't seem as if these kobolds pose much a threat or much opportunity for useful information."

Thanee

First Post
A quick check of the few books found in this part of the library reveals very little of interest and no fancy kobold food either.

Leif

Adventurer

"I say we find a more interesting section to explore! Hmmm, I wonder where they keep the 'Adult-Themed' books around here?"

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn Asteroth - gold dwarf

"I agree they are minor enemies at our mercy. If all they wish is food then when we return we can turn them over to the city authorities, I believe they would feed prisoners and may gain valuable insights that we might overlook. If they choose to flee it is no great loss either. We should continue on."

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"I like not the idea of leaving them on their own, but neither to I care to venture all the way back to the patrolled environs to turn them over. I leave it to the rest of you to decide their fate."

He glances at the scattered papers looking for anything of interest.

Leif

Adventurer

In Draconic, Emagor says, "We are discussing what to do with you lot, now. If we spare your lives and release you, what will you do? Will you bring down the fury of your friends upon us?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases