[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
The old man opens his eyes and looks at the gathering around him.

“Oh... visitors...” he says.

He seems to be rather weak, and while he hasn't starved, he doesn't look extremely well-fed either.

“Can I help you?” he asks.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy reaches in his back pack and says, "actully, let me help you." He pulls out a day's of rations and holds it out to him.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

When the old man begins to eat, Emagor clears his throat and says, "Pardon us for intruding upon your quiet reverie and supreme solitude, but ... ah ... we seem to have become a bit disoriented by this place. Would you happen to know of a way out? Or could you at least provide for us a clue with which we might solve this riddle?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Eliath stands watch down the way the party has yet to travel, he is not interested in being caught off guard (so one eye is on the 'old man').

Thanee

First Post
“Oh, thank you!” the old man says to Earmy as he accepts the food.

“The Morninglord sends me food every day, but this is most welcome, indeed. He also allows me to heal the wounded, but you do not seem to be wounded, or are you?”

“Poison, riddles, alas, I do not know of these things. A way out, yes, yes! I have been working on a way out. It took a long time, but it might just work, yes. If I only were young and strong like you, and not so old and weak...”

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"If you can show us the way out, Father, we will do our very best to help you to get out with us."

Malachei

First Post
Schnickschnack eagerly nods, and offers the old man from a small bottle he produces, "Here, good man, take a sip..." he says, as he holds the bottle, and explains, "Good old dwarven winterbrew. A bit bitter, it may be, but strengthening, it is." Then the professor turns to pat Earmy's shoulder and comments, "You're full of good ideas. Ever thought about a scientific career?" Turning back to the old man, he sighs "Now if I had only brought a Quollop!"

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

Not quite ready to accept the old man at face value, Eldwyn remains quiet and observant. He mentioned the Morning Lord, but does he bare a holy symbol?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
distracted by the professor he turns to him and asks, " a scientif,... I thought i di, .. . whats a Quollop?" then a thought trips his mind, "oldvader, just how long have you been down here?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases