[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor shades his eyes with his hand and shakes his head, while Peabody just quietly snickers. His 'moment' past, Emagor raises his eyes to Professor SchnickScnack and says, "As I was saying, Professor, if youll step this way we shall be there in a trice."

Malachei

First Post
The professor stands still for a moment, looking at Earmy, then at Emagor, without blinking. Then blinks twice, opens a belt pouch, and brings forth a map. Looking at it, he states "Incredible: the compass is the other way around." Shaking his head, he follows the others. As he folds the map to put it back into his pouch, you can see its headline read The Far Realms of Golarion.

Thanee

First Post
And so the small band of adventurers heads to the City Hall, where the Council meets and where the various missions that are crucial in the retaking of Phlan are posted.

A quick look at the board shows nothing new, though there is still enough left to do for sure.

When they hear about the unbelievable tale of the strange pyramid and the crazy wizard, and furthermore learn that the poisoning of the river has come to an end, even though it will take some days for it to show this far downriver, the Council is more than willing to not only hand the adventurers the promised reward for finding the source of the poisoning, but raise it to five times as much, for actually removing it as well.

They are each handed a small purse with 500 platinum pieces inside for their heroic deed.

Malachei

First Post
The professor quickly stashes away the purse, muttering something about "research funding". He smiles happily at the council members, whom he regards as a fitting audience for his account of events.

Then, he interrupts himself, asking "Library? Did somebody mention a library? Well, wonderful coincidence that I can say I am an expert in all things librarian." He opens his backpack and proudly presents no less than twelve books. "Just the reserves, of course."

Thanee

First Post
On the way back, Eldwyn and Emagor fill the Professor and Earmy in on the events of Mantor's Library. There was a madman talking about strange things. He wanted to warn them, not to go on the hill, and said that he was wrapped in fire and so cruel. The big one, the evil one. In the castle of flowers. He is not human, I tell you, not at all. He is coming, IT IS COMING! Those were his words.

They also found a number of books, which are now with the council (see INFO - last post, day 12).

There are still dangers expected in the library, however. While they killed the basilisk, that had turned one of their allies to stone, there are strange things lurking in the library's garden still. A small group of kobold outcasts had warned them about those.

A bit later, the small band of adventurers finds themselves back at the harbor and looking at the magical merchandise presented by a wizard merchant this time. He has quite a few items to offer, but also promises he can get more within a tenday, if he knows what his customers need.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Wasn't being a smart @$$ DeWar, it honestly seemed strange to me to be making an IC post in the OOC thread, but it also seemed to strangely 'fit' to speak in Emagor's voice for that post. I believed at the time that I was the only confused soul who had reversed the roles of the threads -- are you suggesting that you did so, too?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases