[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor casts Detect Magic on the wand trying to gain a more complete understanding of its workings. Peabody looks on with keen iguana interest.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: For Detect Magic results, see the post right after the combat with the spoiler box labeled "Detect Magic". :)
OOC: hrm, uh, yeah, I was hoping against hope that a second casting might reveal more information.

Thanee

First Post
OOC: Nope, sorry. You will need Identify for that. Though you do have a lot more information than you typically would have already.

Thanee

First Post
The Professor begins to curiously move over to where Earmy is listening.

“People you say? What kind of people? More guards? Prisoners? Some more of his horrific experiments?”

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"shhhh, i hear the rattle of chains, so possible prisoners. If there are prisoners, there may be guards. Although the lizard might have been the guard."

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Nope, sorry. You will need Identify for that. Though you do have a lot more information than you typically would have already.
OOC: And for that, I thank the gracious DM!
and that would require a 100 gp pearl.
OOC: It would also require that our Diviner have that spell prepared, which he does not. Unless some one of you lesser wizards can perform the operation? :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Eliath takes up a position in a dark corner when there is mention of people or "things" about. He tries to get the professors attention and motion for him to be quiet while he tries to listen.

Unable to do that he stands rapier in hand and waits to see if anyone else hears anything.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases