[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

"Yes, that is a problem. We can't really carry him all the way back to the city in this state, can we? And I have no magic at my command powerful enough to restore him right now."

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

The halfling's pride at such a victory evaporates as he considers their companion. "Alas, this is far beyond my power as well. We must return to civilized environs and see if we can get a scroll or perhaps the services of a more powerful wizard."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

Emagor is touched by the Halfling's reaction, and wants to lighten his burden somewhat: "There, there, Eldwyn. I'm sure that we'll find a viable solution to this quadary! Oh, and look! Peabody wants to give you some sugar!" :D

Peabody the iguana climbs as far down Emagor's arm as he can and reaches a dry, scaly nose toward Eldwyn.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"Well Peabody is right. This is a time for action. Let's make sure there aren't any more of those petrifying lizards about and return to the civilized parts of the city."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"A good idea, Eldwyn," says Sir Dryw. "We can take advantage of my current state. While the aspect of the wolf lasts, I can track by scent. It may speed up our search."

Sir Dryw drops into a crouch, sniffing the air and floor.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

Emagor, not suited for tracking, follows Sir Dryw's nose. "Come along, Peabody, Eldwyn is too busy just now to be kissing iguanas!"

Thanee

First Post
Most of the scents match with the visuals of the place. It is old and rotten. The dead basilisk does seem to be the only of its kind, and there are no other scents of living beings that might have passed here recently.

In the room, where the basilisk was hiding, part of the outer wall has collapsed, undoubtedly, the basilisk has come in here that way.

Luckily, the exposure doesn't seem to have ruined the books in this room, so they are still intact, at least as far as that is possible after half a century.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

On a hunch, Emagor casts Detect Magic and scans the books in the room for any dweomers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases