[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

"Kordunn, if this presence has heard us and yet does not move to at least investigate, then that indicates to me that it is waiting for us to come to it, presumably as it lies in ambush. So proceed very cautiously, my friend."

Voadam

Legend
"Eldwyn and I spoke with the spirit of the last defender of Sokol Keep. He warned that the original invaders of Phlan were led by three generals imbued with power from a magical pool. Tyranthraxus, Edranka and Torath. Name the evil that is. The spirit told us the sage Mantor, whose library we stand in now, worked hard to gather lore on the three, lore about their powers and weaknesses. That is why we came here."

Kordunn starts to stride forward "While you were researching here I was prepared to guard and provide you with what time you needed. Now that you are ready, let us confront this evil. It has moved within the room beyond here, but not escaped it, it might be bound therein. Regardless, let us proceed."

Kordunn leads the way to the evil presence.

Leif

Adventurer

Fully chickenhearted, yet prepared to give his meager life for the cause, Emagor resigns himself to his fate and makes ready to follow the valiant warrior to his (Emagor's) doom.

"Come on, Peabody, my Dear Little Lizard, gird up your reptilian loins and let's do this thing!"

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Well, then, let's prepare a bit before this fight, shall we?"

Words of power tumble from Sir Dryw's lips. At first, the sounds are somewhere between language and the cracking of twigs. Sir Dryw's skin becomes gnarled, as if more wood than flesh. His next words are more akin to a deep growl. From animalistic the words fade to liquid, akin to water burbling over stones, and Sir Dryw lays a hand on Emagor.

"Might as well do something about those scratches, Emagor," Sir Dryw says. "If we enjoy the luxury of timing our attack, I have an enchantment to add to my trusty shillelagh as well, but its duration is a tad short, so it's best to wait."

[sblock=Spells Cast]
Barkskin: 50 minute duration, +2 natural AC bonus, total AC 24.
Bear's Endurance: 5 minute duration, +4 Con, +10 hp, +2 Fort and Con skills.
Cure Light Wounds on Emagor, healing 12 hp (1d8+5=12).
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

"Thank you, Sir Dryw!! See that, Peabody? You may not become an orphan after all!"

Emagor seems to be as ready as he'll ever be.

Thanee

First Post
Prepared for the worst, Kordunn leads the small group towards the room at the end of the corridor. Stepping into the entrance, they see a room filled with rotten furniture and little else. A translucent figure of what might have been a librarian once is standing in the center of the room. Its insanity-filled eyes flash red as they see you and it howls “Thieves! Put them back!”

Then the ghostly figure races towards the adventurers.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw quickly burns a charge from his wand, transforming his normal shillelagh into a bodacious blessed bludgeon!

"Stand ready, comrades! We shall prevail!"

[sblock=Info]
shillelagh: +1 enhancement bonus, 2d6 points of damage base.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases