[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance | Fighter/Wizard

" 'I' am welcome?? Hmpf! I should think that you would perhaps be due some thanks from the spectre that you saved from my righteous, arcane ire, but scarcely from me. We had the situation well-in-hand, Sir. And, although we do appreciate your contribution, we would not have you deceived as to its mere hastening of the inevitable." Emagor elevates his nose in the air and acts as if battles with spectres are a routine, everyday occurence for this lot.

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"You're welcome sir mage." Storm says to Emagor, as he slings the darkwood bow across his back and looks over the others.

"Good to see you all in good health. Do you mind an additional companion?" the human bowman says, the glint of mithril visible from underneath his dark clothing.

"I" am welcome?? Hmpf! I should think that you would perhaps be due some thanks from the spectre that you saved from my righteous, arcane ire, but scarcely from me. We had the situation well-in-hand, Sir. And, although we do appreciate your contribution, we would not have you deceived as to its mere hastening of the inevitable." Emagor elevates his nose in the air and acts as if battles with spectres are a routine, everyday occurence for this lot.

Sir Dryw chuckles at the exchange, but his laugh lacks its usual heartiness. In fact, the knight looks pale, somewhat sickly.

"Truly well fought all around," he says. "But I fear something is amiss. When that creature struck me, I felt as if my very life force was being attacked. Even still, a dread weakness grips my heart."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance | Fighter/Wizard

"Indeed, Sir Dryw! I think that it would be most wise for us to retire to safer environs and get someone to tend to your injuries and your losses."

Thanee

First Post
Kordunn mentions, that the Temple of Tyr in the civilized parts of Phlan has promised them aid in such matters, after they helped reconquer the large temple on the eastern riverside from the forces of Bane, a large horde of orcs, who had been using the temple and the surrounding area as their lair.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Then the Temple of Tyr sounds like a sensible destination, Kordunn," says the half-elf knight. "Perhaps we can also make arrangements for our statuesque comrade at the same time."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"Hee, 'statuesque.' " Now it is Emagor's turn to be amused at Sir Dryw.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"Agreed, we should make our way to the shire of Tyr for help on this matter. I will be happy to render what aid I can as well, but I suspect they'll be better prepared to treat you at the temple."

renau1g

First Post
"Yes, maybe on the way you can let me know what you've been up to in my absence" the ranger says, looking at the arrows he fired to see if any might be recoverable.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

Emagor positions himself near to Storm so that he can be sure to hear all of the news that is told to him of the group's recent activities. As a new member himself, Emagor is not certain when Storm departed, or what all may have transpired before his (Emagor's) arrival, but he is very curious to learn about it.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases