[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Scotley

Hero
"It is very good to see you again my friend. Especially given your timely arrival. His bardic training kicks in and Eldwyn relates the tale of the trip out to the Sokol keep and the appirition they met there. With building excitement he tells the tale of the Temple and the items recovered there. With pride he relates the rescue of Amber, brother of Jade and the other prisoners. Finally, he talks about the current quest for information and the encounter with the basilisk.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Storm finds two of his arrows to be as good as new, while the rest would need some work to be usable again, probably not worth the trouble, since he can easily get new ones in the settlement.

Testing the weight, the adventurers find, that Elrohas is quite heavy but manageable. It's a bit of a walk to New Phlan, however.

OOC: It's 'Sokol Keep' and 'Amber'.

renau1g

First Post
"It seems I missed much during my absence. I am glad you all are well. As for your friend, has anyone the skill to make a litter to carry him? It would make the journey much easier." Storm suggests

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"Elrohas! Bloody Hades! I don't think that he would want me giving myself a hernia carrying his stony hindparts back to Phlan, do you? Can't we get a cart or a wagon? Hey, I know! Why don't we just ROLL him back?" :D "Or we could put him in the river. Some rocks float, don't they?"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Some rocks might float," Sir Dryw says, hefting stony feet, "but not this one, I fear. Perhaps we should hide him and come back with something more suited to hauling such a burden. Is there an abandoned statue garden nearby?"

renau1g

First Post
"As long as we're sure that more enemies not try and take advantage of this defenseless position than that should be fin" Stomr says.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"Well, of course, enemies may try to take advantage of the situation! That's what enemies do, after all. But what would you have us to do? What course is better than this one?"

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"Could we stone shape him into a ball and roll him back then fix him later? Might be risky. Let's set about finding a vehicle of some sort."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases