[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

The halfling joins the effort to conceal their petrified friend. "We must hurry though. It makes me nervious just leaving him here like this." He grunts with effort as he struggles with the great weight.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"I know not, Sir Dryw, in fact, I'm not even sure that I remember why we came back here...."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Well," Sir Dryw replies, somewhat sheepishly, "not to put my needs before our petrified comrade's, but I still feel that cold gnawing, as if something seeks to devour part of my soul."

Leif

Adventurer

"To the Temple of Sune it is, then! Come Peabody!"

OOC: Careful there, guys, don't step in that lizard come

Voadam

Legend
"No, though Eldwynn and I have served the Lady Jade well in restoring her brother to her, it is the temple of Tyr that has promised us aid and is equipped to restore the life essence that ghostly librarian stole from you, sir Dryw." Kordunn leads the way to the Tyrian temple.

Leif

Adventurer

"Whups! Check that, Peabody! To the Temple of Tyr we go!" Emagor follows closely (but not too closely) on the heels of his more martial compatriots, letting them break the trail for the sadly more frail wizard.

Thanee

First Post
After the little discussion about suitable directions, the group heads to the Temple of Tyr, where they have been promised help in such matters.

And indeed, the priests are not only willing, but also quite capable of relieving Sir Dryw from his ailment. They only expect the materials for the prayer to be covered by the group, which is 100 gold pieces for a small amount of diamond dust.

The condition of Elrohas would also be reversible, but only the bishop himself is capable of such powerful magic. A way to bring the petrified elf to the temple would be necessary, however.

OOC: I will deduct the 100gp from the party treasury.

Remove ads