[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"Now if only we had a way to get our friend and comrade Elrohas here! If we can carry this big rock all this way, perhaps we can retrieve Elrohas, too? If we have sufficient money then I guess we might as well do so, eh?"

Thanee

First Post
OOC: The spell to free him would not cost anything. Only the bishop won't come with you to the area outside of Civilized Phlan, so you have to figure out a way to get Elrohas here.

renau1g

First Post
"Now if only we had a way to get our friend and comrade Elrohas here! If we can carry this big rock all this way, perhaps we can retrieve Elrohas, too? If we have sufficient money then I guess we might as well do so, eh?"

"Aren't there ways of travelling long distances using magic? It might save us breaking our backs carrying the statue-Elrohas back ourselves. If not, maybe we can procure some mules and a wagon to bear the load?" Storm suggests, looking at Emagor about the arcane question.

Scotley

Hero
"I say we find a sturdy wagon or cart and a team of mule or horses to go with us. If the conveyance is large enough we could bring back even more books. Even if they don't contain the information we sought, some of them no doubt contain knowledge that the citizens of New Phlan would like to have."

Leif

Adventurer
"I say we find a sturdy wagon or cart and a team of mule or horses to go with us. If the conveyance is large enough we could bring back even more books. Even if they don't contain the information we sought, some of them no doubt contain knowledge that the citizens of New Phlan would like to have."

"Aren't there ways of travelling long distances using magic? It might save us breaking our backs carrying the statue-Elrohas back ourselves. If not, maybe we can procure some mules and a wagon to bear the load?" Storm suggests, looking at Emagor about the arcane question.

"Unfortunately, Storm, I don't have the spells you are referring to at my command. Oh that's SO unfortunate, too! I agree, with you, Eldwyn, and I volunteer to drive the wagon!" :D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
And indeed, the priests are not only willing, but also quite capable of relieving Sir Dryw from his ailment. They only expect the materials for the prayer to be covered by the group, which is 100 gold pieces for a small amount of diamond dust.

Sir Dryw thanks the priests heartily. "Aye, much better. I feel my old self! Blessings on you all and this holy place. I dedicate my next victory in battle to Tyr."

"I concur. A wagon and a sturdy mule or two ought to do the trick. We'll need rollers as well, and some stout planks. That'll make it easier to move him into the wagon."

[sblock=Lame Excuse]
Sorry for the silence. I was waylaid by the blue meanies. Haven't done much lately except work and be surly.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Sir Dryw thanks the priests heartily. "Aye, much better. I feel my old self! Blessings on you all and this holy place. I dedicate my next victory in battle to Tyr."

"I concur. A wagon and a sturdy mule or two ought to do the trick. We'll need rollers as well, and some stout planks. That'll make it easier to move him into the wagon."

"I am glad to see you well Sir Dryw. Now, do you have any dealings with a favoured merchant or will anyone do to purchase our wagon from?" Storm asks the group.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"I am glad to see you well Sir Dryw. Now, do you have any dealings with a favoured merchant or will anyone do to purchase our wagon from?" Storm asks the group.

Sir Dryw shakes his head. "Not I, Storm. I've spent little time in Phlan so far. I barely know where the watering holes are. Ha! Ha! Now that is a fine idea! A pint or two would help the planning for our next excursion." The knight's expression falls a bit. "Unfortunately, I have little coin left in my pouch. None of the rounds would be on me, although I would sincerely drink to your health."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"I'll buy you a round of two Sir Dryw. When we return from a more profitable venture you can return the favor. But let us not partake overmuch while one of our companions remains in the old city."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"I'll share a mug with all of you, if you'll have me, but it's not drink that I most crave at the moment, it's a good, hot meal, water for bathing, and a soft bed."

Last edited:

Remove ads