[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

[in Draconic]"Looking for food in BOOK? No! I will not believe that!"

Then [in Common] to Sir Dryw, "This villain insists that they were looking for food in the book! They are playing us for fools! Let your judgment fall heavily upon them now!"

Thanee

First Post
(Draconic)
“Yes, yes. Little worms in there. Tasty. But not many.”

The kobold grins wide as he thinks about it.

Leif

Adventurer

In Common to Sir Dryw: "Or, perhaps I was too hasty. This little blighter claims to have a taste for bookworms! Let me see if I can glean anything useful from this information."

Emagor then turns back to the kobold and says in draconic, "I have heard that spellbooks and other books of a magical nature sometimes become the home of such worms, and that the flavor of those worms is spoiled by the magic that they devour. These books would be of no use to you as food, and so would be better given to us for proper disposal. Can you show us any books like this?"

Thanee

First Post
(Draconic)
“Not much books here. We think more books on other side. We not go there. Hobgoblins out front and nasty glibbery things in garden.”

Leif

Adventurer

[Draconic] "Tell me more about the gibbery things. What did they look like, what were they doing, did they speak?"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

[Draconic]
"How big are they? Are they hairy, scaly, or do they have skin like frogs? Do they eat anything besides krim? What is krim, anyway? Can you take us to them?"

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn turns to Eldwyn "Have you ever heard of Bookworms? I am unfamiliar with the term. Is it a humanism." His ranseur remains ready to spear a kobold if it makes a break for it.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
(Draconic)
“Uhh... Krim was kobold. They like puddles. Gucky slimy puddles. Thiiiis big.”

The kobold stretches its arms as wide as he can, but apparantly they must be larger than that. Then he shakes his head vehemently.

(Draconic)
“No, no, no. No go there.”

Leif

Adventurer

(Draconic) "Is Krim the name of a kobold that you knew? Was he a friend of yours? Where are these big, gucky, slimy things? Do you know what they are called? What about if we protect you from them. You can even watch while we kill them! Would that be better for you?"

(Common) "I've got him tellling me about some kind of creatures that live in this place. They sound like some kind of amphibian or some kind of frog, or something. I'm trying to get him to take us to them, but he's pretty scared of them."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases