[IC2] Pool of Radiance

renau1g

First Post
"Ah the comforts of civilization, a feeling I'm not too accustomed to in my line of business. I'll join you as well, but after a moment of rest, it would be wise to return for the petrified ally. You never know where evil lies" Storm adds.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"*Sigghhhh!* I guess I'll have to wait on the 'soft bed' thing, then. Oh, well, no matter, I can at least get a bite and a drink."

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn Asteroth

"I believe there is an arcane spell applicable here. One that shrinks heavy items to make them more portable. I am not certain of the limits of the size of the object, but perhaps a scroll could be obtained."

Leif

Adventurer

"You may well be correct, Kordunn. However, I am not familiar with the spell of which you speak. Sorry."

OOC: I have no idea, really.

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"Such a spell would certainly make bringing our petrified companion back to civilization easier. I wonder where we might find such a thing?" He considers, "Of course a spell to reverse the problem on a scroll would allow him to simply walk home and save us considerable trouble."

Voadam

Legend
Dwarven wisdom, this way is cheaper!

"There is a wizard who may be able to provide us with a scroll. The spell to restore him immediately is much more powerful and expensive and would carry significant risk of being beyond my mastery with only an expensive blank scroll for our troubles even if the wizard does have it. For the reduction spell it is a much more common spell and closer to the power of magics I currently cast. It would carry less risk of not succeeding. Reducing the stone statue to cloth however will not present any obstacle to transportation. we could roll him up and put him in a backpack as if he were a sleeping roll. Since the church can provide the restoration if we bring him to them that is the optimal solution."

Leif

Adventurer

"If we have no practical way to make him walk, then my vote is t do what you suggest."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases