[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
The mage Denlor does indeed have such a scroll ready and can sell it to the party for the standard price of 375 gold pieces.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw says, "That is indeed good news, assuming the monies for the purchase are available. Unfortunately, at the moment, I have no gold to speak of. The life of a knight errant is often not to different that the life of a pauper. Ha! Ha!"

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn will take the party to the Tower of Denlor in new Phlan and see if a scroll of shrink item may be purchased.

"Emagor, what circle of spells can you cast on your own? The spell we are seeking is a third circle power spell."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw follows along taking in the sights and sounds of New Phlan. He attention is particularly attracted to the lasses. He frequently stops and bows, compliments racing from his tongue.

"Ah, as much as I love the din of battle and the howling wilderness, there's nought that compare to a comely lass!"

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

Kordunn will take the party to the Tower of Denlor in new Phlan and see if a scroll of shrink item may be purchased.

"Emagor, what circle of spells can you cast on your own? The spell we are seeking is a third circle power spell."
"I can cast spells of the third circle myself." :)

renau1g

First Post
"Maybe when you have some free time you can tell me about these circles of magic you're talking about. I myself have only a little experience with magic." Storm adds, his eyes always darting to the many alleyways and alcoves of the city.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"Actually, I was just following the lead of our friend here about the 'circles.' What he is talking about, in the terms that I learned is the different degrees of Power of spells. At least, I presume that is what he means!"

Thanee

First Post
Equipped with the scroll, that they bought from Denlor and that will allow them to shrink Elrohas-turned-statue down to more a managable size, the adventurers head back out towards the ancient library, in order to rescue their elvish ally. They only grant themselves a short break in the settlement, hoping that no new threats would find their way into the library proper in the meantime.

And indeed, they manage to reach the place without an incident and also find that Elrohas is still standing in the scribe's hall where they had left him.

Kordunn uses the scroll and once the spell is completed, the statue shrinks down to one-sixteenth of its original size. Only a few inches tall and appropriately light-weight now, carrying Elrohas back to New Phlan is the easiest part of the endeavor.

About an hour later, the party is back in the civilized parts of Phlan, heading towards the Temple of Tyr, where Elrohas petrified form can be brought back to life.

One of the priests asks them to leave the statue in the temple, the bishop will take care of the matter on the next morning.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases