[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"Well, at least something has seemingly gone according to plan, eh, Peabody?"

Voadam

Legend
About an hour later, the party is back in the civilized parts of Phlan, heading towards the Temple of Tyr, where Elrohas petrified form can be brought back to life.

One of the priests asks them to leave the statue in the temple, the bishop will take care of the matter on the next morning.

"Certainly. Please convey our compliments and thanks to his grace." Kordunn formally bows to the priest before leaving with the group.

"So gentlemen, should we return to eliminate that foulness in the library or seek other evils to confront in Phlan's name?"

Leif

Adventurer

"You mean right now?? Shouldn't we wait until tomorrow when our band of intrepid adventurers has been returned to its full, non-petrified strength? If we could do some strenuous drinking before then, then I might be so hung-over that I could face the prospect of death with much more ease. Besides, you guys haven't yet seen how funny Peabody can be when he gets into his cups!"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw smiles at Emagor. "Aside from the lure of drinking, there is a more practical matter to consider. If Elrohas is to rejoin us, might it not be prudent that we're here when he makes that decision?"

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor just smiles, intending to give his silent assent to Sir Dryw. He will support any plan that guarantees his safety for another night, but he can't resist, try as he might, from commenting further: "True, true, but I assure you that you folk have never seen a funnier drunk than the lovable Peabody!"

renau1g

First Post
"So we shall rest one more night, than resume our efforts of cleaning out the library? Hopefully, with less angry spirits this time" Storm replies.

Leif

Adventurer

"Not to mention that it will also give us a good excuse to celebrate surviving for another day!" ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases