[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance (Fighter|Wizard), and Peabody

"Thanks, Storm! I see you're interested in seeing the 'up-close-and-personal', real-life Drunkenland! A few more of these, and I'll put on a real show for you," says Emagor as he hefts his stein and salutes his friends with it before slaking his awful thirst.

Emagor does not quite know what to make of this treatment. He's never seen these men carry on so for one of Eldwyn's performances, and he is CLEARLY a superior musician in every possible way! So as much as Emagor enjoys the praise, he also feels bad for Eldwyn.

"Come, Eldwyn! Sing us a REAL song now, please? I would have the people hear some sweet music to drive the sour notes of my singing out of their poor, belabored ear-holes!"

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn returns to pleasantly drinking his share of Sir Dryw's libations and chatting with others in the bar. He is happy to share tales of their daring rescue of the captives in the orc jail and inspire courage in the patrons around him.

ooc Kordunn listens for gossip and news and possible new plot hooks. ;)

Thanee

First Post
Time flies by and the evening carries on well past midnight, with plenty of ale and a cheerful atmosphere. The patrons are quite fond of the stories and songs the adventurers have to offer.

Some of them even have their own tales to offer, many of which are not quite so believable, however. Only one rumor stands out. One older man said: “You know, the Stojanow River wouldn’t be in the rotten shape it’s in if it weren’t for that crazy wizard who lives upriver.”

Every evening has an end, however, even if, technically, it is morning already, and so the adventurers retreat to their rooms to catch some sleep to be prepared for what the next day brings.

Thanee

First Post
1348 DR, Day 13 of Mirtul (spring)

When the adventurers arrive at the temple, noon is approaching already. The bishop is not present anymore, he has important matters to discuss with the other council members, but a priest tells them, that their friend, Elrohas, could be freed from his unfortunate state and be brought back to flesh.

The elf had waited a while, but decided to leave them a message through the priest they are talking to now, in which he thanks them deeply for what they have done to save him, and that they should accept a small token of his gratitude. He goes on to say, that he has left the city for the time being, needing some time on his own after that ordeal, and that he wishes them the best of luck in their endeavors.

The priest hands the party an amulet, which Elrohas gave him for them.

OOC: It's an Amulet of Natural Armor +1

Leif

Adventurer

"Excellent!" says Emagor, "How will we decide which one of us uses the amulet? The wizard ponders a moment, drumming his fingers against his left temple. "Wait, I have an idea! Peabody and I challenge the lot of you to a bug eating contest! That's fair, isn't it?"

renau1g

First Post
"You think you have the stomach for it? I'll gladly accept that challenge" Storm replies, his stomach even growling slightly at the thought and an odd smile crosses his face.

[sblock=OOC]
He is part ranger after all
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

"Oh, come on, Eldwyn, don't be such a spoilsport!" ;)

Peabody's eyes glisten merrily as he contemplates eating bugs.

Voadam

Legend
"Excellent!" says Emagor, "How will we decide which one of us uses the amulet? The wizard ponders a moment, drumming his fingers against his left temple. "Wait, I have an idea! Peabody and I challenge the lot of you to a bug eating contest! That's fair, isn't it?"

Kordunn does not seem that impressed. "Very well. You have issued your challenge. Though of course your familiar may not take your challenge for you." He turns to the knight. "Sir Dryw, you stand on the front lines when we meet adversaries and I believe you could benefit from this gift of Elrohas. Do you take up wizard Emagor's challenge?"

Remove ads