[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"What? Peabody can't help me? B-b-b-but he's my faMILiar! Oh, ok, then. Uhhh, gee, Sir Dryw, maybe that wasn't such a great idea after all. ... And, um, the amulet will match your wardrobe much better than it will mine, anyway." :heh: :D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"What? Peabody can't help me? B-b-b-but he's my faMILiar! Oh, ok, then. Uhhh, gee, Sir Dryw, maybe that wasn't such a great idea after all. ... And, um, the amulet will match your wardrobe much better than it will mine, anyway." :heh: :D

Holy crap! I can log on!

Sir Dryw looks at the beetle in his hand and then at Emagor.

"Perhaps there is a more sensible way to decide this question. If the concensus is that me wearing the amulet is of most benefit, I bow to the group's wisdom."

Leif

Adventurer

Holy crap! I can log on!

Sir Dryw looks at the beetle in his hand and then at Emagor.

"Perhaps there is a more sensible way to decide this question. If the concensus is that me wearing the amulet is of most benefit, I bow to the group's wisdom."
"I don't know about 'sensible,' that doesn't really seem to apply to our activities of delving into the old city and willingly facing grave danger on a daily basis, but it would seem to be a good thing for you to do, nevertheless."

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn

"Good. We face many foes, both of a beastial nature and those with blades. You are to be our forward shield standing fast as we cut our way through the ranks of horrors that we face. Sleep well tonight, let us be off in the morning, for there is a whole city to retake from the hands of evil.

renau1g

First Post
Storm chuckles to himself at seeing the Emagor backing down from the challenge.

He nods at the mention of giving the item to Sir Dryw.

At Kordunn's suggestion, Storm replies "Yes there is much work to be undertaken before our efforts are completed."

Leif

Adventurer

"Then I say, and Peabody concurs wholeheartedly, that we get this show on the road again!" As if on cue, Peabody perches on Emagor's shoulder and licks his own eyeball.

Thanee

First Post
The afternoon is spent in the city. The day off from adventuring is certainly welcome. There is some discussion about the next step, but after weighing a few arguments it is pretty much decided, that clearing Mantor's Library completely would be the right procedure at this point.

At some point the adventurers find themselves before the entrance to the City Hall, where the missions are posted. No change from yesterday, but one particular offering catches their attention once more.

[SBLOCK=History Lesson]Be it known that the council is offering a reward for all records containing information about the fall of Phlan. The amount of said reward to be dependent on the value of the information provided.[/SBLOCK]

Leif

Adventurer

"Say!!! I just had an idea. That basilisk has probably been roaming around the area since before the Fall of Phlan. Doesn't it stand to reason that some one or more of its petrified victims may have some first-hand news of the Fall of Phlan? That kind of information could make us ALL very wealthy!"

Remove ads