[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Scotley

Hero
"Indeed, Emagor, I don't think my liver can stand another bout of eating and drinking like last night just now. Fresh air, sunshine and a little exercise would do us all good. Besides, that rat or wombat or squirrel or whatever that pet of yours is, looks to be getting rather fat from tavern life as well."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

Emagor looks highly offended. Iguana. Peabody is an iguana, not some ball of filthy fur. He is fastidiously clean, I'll have you to know!" Emagor considered Eldwyn's words, though, and says, "Yes, I quite agree with you that Peabody seemed to develop a taste for noxiously strong drink rather quickly. A consultation with a veterinarian may perchance be in our future...." [if such exists, of course....]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"I think there might be a druid or two in town for your little friend, but perhaps just getting him out for some exercise will help. Shall we consult the available missions?"

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and an unwillingly sober Peabody

"Indeed, let us do just that," replies Emagor to Eldwyn, and they and the rest go to consult the posted missions.

renau1g

First Post
"I feel that the most pressing on the list appears to be the poisoning of the water supply. Then, perhaps the kobolds. The undead do not appear to be leaving the graveyard and attacking citizens, yet, so I agree with your thoughts Eldwyn. The library probably isn't going anywhere either so we can return at a later date." Storm adds.

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn Asteroth, gold dwarf

"I agree, the poisoning seems the most appropriate to take on. In addition to fouling water supplies it spawns monstrosities such as that toad that tried to eat me earlier. Let us prepare and be off."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard and Peabody

"We're ready whenever you say," says Emagor. Peabody just nods his scaly head vigorously and licks his eyeball again.

Remove ads