[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
(Draconic)
“Yes. Krim was kobold. One of us.”

As for the proposal, he only shakes his head. Obviously, he doesn't think it's a good idea.

Scotley

Hero
Kordunn turns to Eldwyn "Have you ever heard of Bookworms? I am unfamiliar with the term. Is it a humanism." His ranseur remains ready to spear a kobold if it makes a break for it.

"I believe books are sometimes plagued by worms that can be a hazard to the reader as well."

OOC: Bardic Lore?

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

(Draconic)
“Yes. Krim was kobold. One of us.”
As for the proposal, he only shakes his head. Obviously, he doesn't think it's a good idea.
(in Draconic) "How many of your tribe are now alive? We have been sent here to make sure that no creatures are still living in the Old City, so you should tell your tribe that it is now time to find a new home. If you are having that much trouble finding food, you shouldn't have much trouble convincing them to leave. We will give you a reasonable time to leave the city, but it would not be wise for you to stay here for a long time."

And then Emagor pauses significantly for a moment, before he continues:

"But then again....if you were helping us to complete our mission, say by giving us information about those now living in the old city, then we might be inclined to want you to stay with us awhile longer, and if we do that, we will feed you, too, of course."

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
(Draconic)
“Big tribe. Many, many, many kobolds. We outcast. No going back. Tribe not in city. We no know much about them living here. Only here for few days. Raft broken. No going back. Maybe we can find for you? For food?”

There is a hopeful gleam in the kobold's eyes now.

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor speaks to his comrades in Common: "He says that there are lots of kobolds around the city, and that they are all outcasts. I've told him that it won't be very healthy for them to remain in the city, but it doesn't seem to have impressed him much. He is willing to act as our guide, and all that I have offered him in exchange is food. What do you think we should do?"

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"We obviously can't trust them. I say we get whatever information we can from them about the leaders of this big big tribe give them something to eat for their troubles and turn them over to the authorities. What did they do to become outcast?"

Leif

Adventurer

To Eldwyn, Emagor says in Common: I think that we should let this fellow go, since he has provided us with useful information. Perhaps he can also unwittingly lead us to the rest of the kobolds?"

Emagor tuns back to the kobold and says in Draconic: "Why are you outcasts from your first tribe? What infraction were you considered to be guilty of? We will provide you with food, and with some extra food for you to share with your fellow kobolds, but first we require that you give us more information about the creatures living/operating in Old Phlan. We want their numbers, locations, and activities."

Thanee

First Post
(Draconic)
“We no bring back goods. Chief say we steal. We outcast.”

The kobold then looks at Emagor with big eyes and shakes his head about the second part of this questions.

(Draconic)
“No know. They many. They near big house.”

He points to the northeast.

Leif

Adventurer

to the group (in common): "He says he doesn't know about numbers or types of creatures, just that there are 'many.' I think he's playing with us about this. He must know more than he is saying."

to Joe Kobold (in Draconic): "Oh, really?? You suddenly don't know anything about them? Very strange, Young Fork-Tail! I give you a free chance to reconsider your answer. I am in no hurry, I'll just be eating my lunch while I wait for your decision." Emagor looks for his rations and then remembers that he forgot to bring them! Instead, he fills the gnawing emptiness in his stomach by drinking water, and acts to the kobold like it was what he planned all along and like his water is the Nectar of Life.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases