[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

The distracted wizard cleans the frog filth from his hands and greets their new companion: "Hail, Grynth, I am called Emagor Rilliance, and this," he says as he indicates the iguana on his shoulder, "is Peabody."

Thanee

First Post
The human bowman, who has just escaped the belly of the giant frog and is after some rudimentary cleaning still quite soaked in its digestive juices, introduces himself as Storm.

Last, but not least, the dwarf speaks up: “Greetings, in the name of the Spell Lord! I am Kordunn Asteroth. Your help is most welcome here. And as Eldwyn already explained, the good people of New-Phlan might not welcome you on first sight, but if they learn of your deeds, they will hopefully look beyond your heritage. Therefore it might be best, if you accompany us into this den of evil to purge it and with it the suffering river from its foulness.

G

Guest 11456

Grynth and Screech

The orc continues bowing to each as he greets them. "It is good to meet you Emagor Rilliance and Peabody. Good to meet you Storm. Good to meet you Kordunn Asteroth." He then pauses a moment before screeching into the air and holding up his right arm. After a moment a hawk comes flying from the south and lands on the orc's outstretched arm. "... and this is Screech. Say hello to the nice folks Screech." The hawk merely looks around as if uninterested. "That is about all the greeting you'll get..." The hawk takes this moment to screech a few times. "Well! He does speak." Grynth raises his arm into the air and the hawk launches into the air and flies to the north.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Indeed, Eldwyn, but let us take stock of our injuries first," says Sir Dryw.

OOC: Has healing been dispensed? I've been so out of it lately, and I'm lost.

Thanee

First Post
The adventurers look over the small lake, pondering how they might get to the isle where the huge pyramid is located. The southern part of the lake is right out as an option. The concentration of poisnous substances in the water would surely kill them as soon as they got into contact with it. The northern parts look safer, but swimming might still offer considerable risks. Only the gods knew what creatures could still lurk in there.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"So....which one of you fellows packed a boat?"

OOC: Best wishes for a swift and successful end to your job search, MC!

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw pats his belt and looks in his left boot.

"Damnation! I seem to have left mine back at the inn. Ha ha!"

OOC: If my posting seems more errratic than usual, it's because I quit my job this past Monday and am looking for something new. :)

Remove ads