[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

"That did us no good. I am out of ideas for ways to use this worthless fork-tail!" says Emagor to his friends, using the most derogatory term used among kobolds that he knows.

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

The halfling considers, "The big house to the northeast? Wouldn't that be the old castle? Did you ask about the name of the chief that kicked them out?"

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor turns back to the kobold and says [Draconic], "By the 'big house' do you mean a house built of stone that is very, very much larger than any other house in the city? And, about all the outcast kobolds, what did they (you) do that caused you to be kicked out of the tribe? And what is the name of the Chieftan who kicked you out, anyway?"

Turning to Eldwyn, Emagor says [Common], "Oh, Eldwyn, I didn't know that you had friends among the kobolds! Big buddies with a chieftan, are you?" ;)

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor goes on in Common to Eldwyn: "You know, since part of our mission is to find books about the destruction of Phan, wouldn't this be an ideal place to look for such books? Or have you looked here, already?"

Thanee

First Post
The kobold nods to Emagor's description of the big house.

(Draconic)
“Yes, big stone house. We no bring back goods. Chief King say we steal. We outcast. Only us left.”

Looking around, there are actually not a whole lot of books here. Not nearly as much as one might expect from a library. There were more in the entrance room, and likely there are more in the northern parts of the building.

Leif

Adventurer

"And what did you say that the King Chief's name is? I've asked you twice already, so I think it's time that you told me."

OOC: If you're purposely avoiding this question, DM Thanee, then tha's fine, I'll drop it. I just want to make sure that our scaly little friend is not trying to pull a fast one!

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor blushes deeply, and tries desperately to hide this fact from his friends. (Draconic) "Oh, I see. Well, then, can you take us to this Chief your King?"

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn Asteroth

"Ask whether the kobolds are working with the other humanoids, the orcs and hobgoblins. Also whether they work with the Banites."

Thanee

First Post
To answer Emagor's question the kobold shakes his head once more, probably considering this specific proposal rather suicidal.

Once Kordunn's questions are translated, the kobold denies any pacts with the other humanoids here, or anyone else for that matter, which also seems quite believable, considering that those do not seem to have trouble getting food. He doesn't seem to know what ‘Banites’ are, however.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases