[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor looks around sheepishly and says, "Say, if no one objects, I'd like to spend some time with that spellbook in party treasure as soon as we have some more downtime, that is."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"Let's continue our search for a hidden way forward. Maybe in the little room or down the other corridor?" Eldwyn taps a stone slightly darker than those around it expectantly.

Leif

Adventurer

"I'll certainly do what I can to help, but I'm afraid it may not be much. Hmm, I wonder if there's a spell in that spellbook that might help? Don't just stand there, Peabody, get to searching!" The lizard begins studying the stones very carefully, but, danggit, he's not much help.

Thanee

First Post
“Let's try the other side,” Kordunn says and starts moving around the large pillar taking the left route. When he is about half around, the dwarf suddenly vanishes. Even his footsteps cannot be heard anymore.

Leif

Adventurer

Peabody's little lizard face looks as shocked as he is able to make it look. Emagor gulps loudly and says, "Ok, make a note of that! Let's NOT go around on that side of the pillar!"

OOC: ;)

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"Hmm, I've heard tales of doorways and passages that lead magically to other places. Perhaps he has gone to the source of the poison?"

G

Guest 11456

Grynth

Upon seeing the dwarf vanish, Grynth turns to the hawk on his right hand, grins and heads around to the right.

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor looks on, expecting Grynth to vanish at any moment. Peabody is too scared to even watch and hides his face against Emagor's body. "There, there, Peabody, we haven't vanished. Yet...."

Remove ads