[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
While the rest of the adventurers wonder about their comrades' fate, Eliath finds himself transported to another section of the labyrinth (at least it looks like it). He is in a deadend, and not too far ahead, he can see the light of Earmy's lantern (what else could be the source of the light).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Earmy wait up!" the elf calls towards the light. He looks back at the dead end and shudders a little, {{We need to figure a way out of this deathtrap.}} he thinks to himself as he pulls up next to Earmy.

"I don't think you should be walking around here all alone. And if go through another teleport area it might not be as blatant as that one." he says jerking a thumb over his shoulder at the dead end.

"I think we should try and mark them as best we can. If you walk ahead of me and I see that you disappear, I'll mark the spot and follow. Just need something to mark the floor or walls with."

Th elf pulls off his backpack but knows he probably doesn't have anything. "I wonder if a bolt would scratch the floor?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy looks behind him at the calling of his name.

*SIGH* "You sure are stealthy there. I know light is at the very least, like wise, but maybe we can at leasat try to be quiet. Oh, and by the way, I don't think that bolt will mark the stone. I am making marks with acid, myself."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy shrugs, "If you want to do things that way. But as an after throught, I still as yet have not tried to go back. Have you?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Umm I walked from the dead end over to here. I didn't go back so I think we need to figure out how these teleporters can help us move forward. There must be a key to using them to reach an important area of this place."

Eliath let's out a sigh. He is one of the few elves in the world who lacks their legendary patience. And he doesn't look forward to all this marking and backtracking he foresees.

"Let's just get started and see what we can learn. Agreed?"

Thanee

First Post
Moving among the corridors of their new whereabouts, Earmy and Eliath eventually realize where they are from what they have seen on the map. They must be in the north-western part of the pyramid. Earmy also recalls roughly where the two deathshead marks on the map in this part were.

One was in a deadend in the south-eastern corner of the north-west quarter (the corner pointing to the center of the pyramid). Another was a bit south, somewhere inside a corridor, east of the spiral maze, which dominates the south-western part of the pyramid, according to what he can remember from the map.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases