[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
The Professor has no trouble to determine, that the given section of the wall does indeed - assuming the map is correct and there is nothing else in between - lead to the outside of the pyramid.

Scotley

Hero
"So we can escape with a little rest and the proper prayer, but that doesn't nothing to stanch the flow of dark corruption from the top of the structure. Good sir do you know anything of the builders of this structure or its purpose? More importantly do you know anything of it workings? We must stop it."

Thanee

First Post
“Alas, I have not been able to leave this place since I came here... sometimes visitors came, and I helped them, but when they left, I never saw them again. I would like to tell you, why I came here, but I do not remember... it's been too long.”

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Ugh! You see he knows nothing. Let us move on and find out what is going on here." Eliath says truly exasperated at the wasted time.

"Besides he isn't going anywhere. And neither are we if we listen to him."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Please try to remember this then. We seek to stop the poison flowing out the top of this piramid. If you find or hear of any one else talking of this remember it, please. "

Thanee

First Post
“Remember. Yes, of course. Remember. That will be easy! Thank you for your company. I will have to meditate over it now.”

The man closes his eyes once more and continues with his meditation, leaving the party to figure out what they will do next. At least they are all together once again.

Remove ads