[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
The adventurers move on, turning a few corners until they reach their destination. A deadend. It looks very much like anything else around here. There is nothing special about it. And yet, they know by now, that looks are deceiving. Surely the teleporting magic will reside here much like it did in the other places that have been marked on the map. A quick test with a small rock reassures them, that they are at the right place.

One by one, they walk over it, promptly vanishing and reappearing at another place.

This time, though, it is immediately obvious that they are now in a place that is not part of the map they have found.

Hah! I just knew they had to be somewhere!” Earmy calls out.

Standing in a twenty by thirty feet wide chamber, there is one dominating feature, a stairway leading up to the next level.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[SBLOCK=Earmy]<riddick>Looks clear!</riddick>[/SBLOCK]
Earmy looks carefully and the says , "looks good to me. " he proves his confidence by proceeding carefully and quietly up the steps. He hold his hand up to indicate to the others to hold on for a bit.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"Calm down now, Peabody, don't be so anxious! Earmy says the way is clear, so let's hang back and let him prove it by going first, that's a good iguana."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Personally I would trust the iguana to do a better job of it." Eliath says folding his arms and waiting.

He is about to say something else and then just shakes his head and says, "Bah! Come on he is far enough ahead. Further and he may disappear without us knowing."

[sblock=Action] Eliath up second, sword in hand, and about 20 ft behind.[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
The stairs lead up to a similar, even though slightly bigger, chamber.

There is a single door, that leads out of it. Otherwise it is empty.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy motins for every one to join him at the top of the stairs. "I need to check out this room," he says to the first to arrive, " I doubt therre is a trap, but best to be safe."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases