[IC2] Pool of Radiance

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Great we have found the broom closet to this place," Eliath says guarding near the secret door while the others look around.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"Broom closet or not, we'd best take a look at ALL of the items in this junkpile, particularly anything revealed as magic by Eldwyn's spell."

Peabody vigorously nods his agreement. He's an agreeable iguana, isn't he?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy will examine the designs on the walls,Looking to see if there might be some sort of clue within.

Thanee

First Post
[SBLOCK=Eldwyn]Your search for magical auras reveals that two of the items are actually magic.

One is a scroll, which radiates faint arcane conjuration magic, while the other is a pair of fine leather gloves radiating moderate transmutation magic.[/SBLOCK]

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn digs a pair of fine leather gloves and a scroll from the clutter and opens the scroll to see what it is. "I think the gloves might be interesting too if anyone wants to try them." If no one seems eager, Eldwyn will slip them on.

Scott DeWar

Eldwyn digs a pair of fine leather gloves and a scroll from the clutter and opens the scroll to see what it is. "I think the gloves might be interesting too if anyone wants to try them." If no one seems eager, Eldwyn will slip them on.

Earmy continues to read the design on the walls and says to Eldwyn, "Careful, I am reading about a warning of gloves of the effeminate here .. .. .. .." A sideways glance from the human shows levity in his mirth filled grin.

Thanee

First Post
Examining the walls does not prove very useful, as the pattern only covers the floor. The only thing that is noteworthy about it, however, that it seems deliberately different to the rest of the pyramid.

Apart from the two magic items, there are 400 gp and 1,200 sp in various sacks. The rest is pretty much junk, though.

[SBLOCK=Eldwyn]It's an Arcane Scroll of Delay Poison (Caster Level 4th).[/SBLOCK]

Scott DeWar

"it seems the patterns are only uncharacteristic in their existance. i see no thing of note here. i Hoe you found some things of note there."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well we have little choice in where to go next but the question is who should go first?" The elf states as the others finish in the room. "This last teleporter feels like it might lead somewhere important."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases