[IC2] Pool of Radiance

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"It's just a warriors feeling," Eliath says defensively. "I don't think you would have many feelings like that but trust me when I say that I do."

He almost ends it there but something has him nervous and when nervous he must lash out at something. "I would think that with your supposed intelligence you would come to the same conclusion. We have come to the heart of this place and we find a teleporter sitting alone with no others around. It almost screams aloud it is a portal to the inner sanctum and the cause of the poisoning and thus to whomever the poisoner is."

Almost feeling better after the outburst Eliath nearly (nearly mind you) grins. "You may go first if you wish to prove my feelings wrong."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"Sheesh, Lighten up some, would you? Ok, I'll go first." Emagor and Peabody shall proceed, then.

Thanee

First Post
Brave Emagor (with brave Peabody) steps into the alcove, and, unsurprisingly, vanishes.

[SBLOCK=Emagor]Well, it's pretty dark all of a sudden.[/SBLOCK]

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Peabody begins to tremble violently.
"Oh, drat, I forgot you're afraid of the dark. It'll be ok, I'm sure they'll be along right away," Emagor says as he holds Peabody to reassure the frightened iguana. Emagor takes three steps forward from the point where he appeared to make room for the others to follow.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Eliath waits to go in last, watching the others shuffle through. His rapier drawn he takes a potion out of his belt pouch. He holds it ready to use. It will encase him in a shield of faith should things play out as he thinks they might.

Thanee

First Post
Once everyone has arrived, the party begins to investigate their new surroundings. They are at one end of a corridor, which turns left and right several times. Slowly, they move on, following the only way they have, until they reach the other end after about three-hundred feet.

[SBLOCK=Eliath]Your keen senses make out some irregularities in the wall to your left maybe fifty feet from the other end. Could that be a secret door?[/SBLOCK]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hold up a second everyone," Eliath bringing up the rear comments and then heads near the left wall. Everyone seems to just seem him stare at it a few moments...

"Think this may be a secret door." he states as he checks the floor for clues and/or diverse devices...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"A secet door, i guesws that makes sense.I would do a lot of hiding of the important stuff behind the most secure of doors."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases