[IC2] Pool of Radiance

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well it is somewhere in here," Eliath says moving his hand caring the potion in a circle. "Are you adapt at locating traps and getting rid of them if they are present?" Eliath taking a step back.

"I prefer if there is a door here that someone take care of any traps as I have no skill in it myself."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"What in blazes are they doing with that blank wall, Peabody?" asks Emagor of the singularly disinterested iguana. Peabody just shrugs his litle lizard shoulders and licks his eyeball.

Thanee

First Post
Carefully searching the wall, Earmy cannot find any traps. He can confirm Eliath's hunch, however, and there is, indeed, a secret door hidden in the wall. It takes a moment to figure out, how to open it, but eventually, it makes way.

Behind the now open wall is a stairway leading upwards in a steep angle.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor and Peabody follow along in their proper place in line as the party ascends the horribly, uncomfortably steep steps.

Thanee

First Post
The Belly of the Beast ... Wait ... What Beast!? And what Belly?!?

The stairs lead into a small room, twenty by thirty feet, which is completely empty.

Since there is no obvious exit, the party begins to search for secret doors again, and unsurprisingly, they manage to find one in the wall near the stairs (leading north, at least the party decides, that this must be north, having no reason to believe otherwise).

Behind the door, there is a small corridor, going along the outer wall of the room to the west as well as a short distance ahead, while snaking left and right before coming to another dead-end.

Likewise, with no obvious exit, the search begins... and unveils another secret door (this time leading to the east). Behind the door they can hear strange noises, bubbling of liquids and an occasional hiss.

Attachments

• pyramid.jpg
    pyramid.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 66

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Earmy: ready an action-cast shield at first sign of offensive action against him

one hand empty, the other with the rapier of "stick 'im wit da pointy end".

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"I sense we are getting close to the answer to the mysteries here. Let's move forward with alacrity." He checks his sling and waits for those in front to open the door.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases