[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

"This is a thoughtful plan, Kordunn, and a wise one. I will follow where you lead, Sir."

Thanee

First Post
Closing the door, a slight feeling of security overcomes the adventurers, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea at all.

Backtracking to the entrance, they then move ahead from there and push further to the north. Passing three larger room at their right, they quickly scan the interior, finding two former reading rooms with nothing but rotten benches and tables and the occasional decayed parchment flanking the entrance chamber, which is quite empty except for some frescoes of learned men and women and the heavenly protectors of art lining the walls, giving a feeling of peace and contemplation.

At this point they have almost reached the northern wall of the library. The only part left is a corridor lined with chambers to the left and right, which must be on the northside of the garden area they left earlier. The smell of ancient books is noticeable here, with a bit of luck, some of them are still recoverable.

Thanee

First Post
From a bit further ahead, the adventurers notice a slight breeze coming through the corridor. Most likely, one of the doors leading out of the building on the northern side must be open or broken.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

"That breeze tells me that there was a much easier way to get to this point. Why didn't we think of that before? I hope that the breeze is not an indication that the library has been exposed to the hazards of the weather!"

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

"Thanks, Eldwyn! All I was waiting for was for someone to volunteer to take 'point,' and lead the way in. I'm right behind you!"

Thanee

First Post
“Can you hear that? I think there is someone... or something... up ahead. Maybe from where that breeze is coming.”

The sun elf, Elrohas, had been pretty silent until now.

Eldwyn and Sir Dryw also hear the weak sound, now that Elrohas pointed it out. There isn't much, shuffling of parchment maybe. It could be the wind, but Elrohas doesn't think that it's that.

“Maybe we should start there?” Elrohas asks and silently and slowly moves forward, drawing his sword, a slender and elegant, rapier-like sword.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

Emagor loosens his blade in its sheath, holds his Wand of Magic Missile at the ready, and follows.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases