[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"Oh, I don't know, I don't think that I require a bath just now," says Emagor. Peabody raises an iguana eyebrow and tucks his nose under a foreleg. "Really? Oh, very well, ok, then, but I warn you that if I melt it's all your fault!" With that, Emagor retires to bathe thoroughly, too.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc Ping! Back to Earmy's salt mine!

ic: Earmy drags himself to his room after calling for a bath to be readied.

Thanee

First Post
1348 DR, Day 19 of Mirtul (spring)

The night passes and the comfort of sleeping in an actual bed gives the adventurers the feeling as if they have rested for months.

After breakfast, it is time to decide on what to do with the day.

A few options are immediately obvious:

Inform the Council of what they found out and achieved on their mission.

Spend their fortunes at the market stand in the harbor, that is selling magical merchandise.

Decide on a new mission to undertake.

Malachei

First Post
"Well, well, well met, again. That was a confusing dream I had last night... I was talking to myself all the time... while you where talking to other people. Funny thing to do. Well, but we were not in the same room, as well. I was in another room, you know. Away. Far away. Well. Never mind."

The professor absent-mindedly scratches his eyebrows. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"Come on, Professor, we were just about to visit the Council, looking for our next job," says Emagor. Peabody the Iguana just nods sagely.

Emagor leads the way to the Council.

Malachei

First Post
"Excellent, let us go," the professor nods, more to himself than to the others, and absentmindedly starts to walk towards where he supposes the council hall is. His short legs quickly enter a trot, and after a moment, he turns around, asking "Are you coming, as well?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases