[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Malachei

First Post
The professor turns around and wonders, "do you also hear the strange voice coming from nowhere?" He draws his crossbow and aims in several directions. "Show yourself, ghost!" With a more elaborate voice, he explains, "Probably lurking on the ethereal plane. We better take care."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor just rolls his eyes at the Professor's words, but secretly hopes that the Noble Academician is mistaken. Perhaps he is just constipated?

(Peabody snifs the air near the Professor's seat, and confirms the absence of that region's customary odors.)

Last edited:

Malachei

First Post
The professor curiously looks at Peabody. He reaches into his pocket and brings forth a crusty, crumbly cookie.

"Here, good familiar, sweet cookie," he offers the cookie to Peabody in babytalk.

Leif

Adventurer

Never one to disdain a proffered delicious delicacy, despite the condescending baby talk, Peabody gratefully accepts the cookie from the professor, and looks at Emagor haughtily, as if to say, "Why don't YOU give me more treats??"

Emagor is nonplussed by this, and simply says, "Smoke 'em while you've got 'em, Furball," even though Peabody has rough, leathery lizard skin rather than fur.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn examines the items offered and considers. "You have some fine merchandise here. But I'm in the market for something rather unusual. A mithril breastplate sized for one of my race and preferably enchanted as well. A crystal of energy assault would also be of great use to me. Wands of curative magic would also be of interest to us as a group I should think."

Leif

Adventurer

"This crystal you mention, I am not familiar with it. Do you suppose that their might be similar items that would be of use to me?"

Scotley

Hero
"Perhaps, such crystals add to the power of weapons and armor, so they are generally favored by more martial characters. Because of my diminutive size and strength, I think it would be a good way to enhance my slinging. In addition to the library we may also choose to cleanse the undead from the graveyard eventually. There are crystals than can make weapons and armor more effective against undead as well."

Leif

Adventurer

"Perhaps, such crystals add to the power of weapons and armor, so they are generally favored by more martial characters. Because of my diminutive size and strength, I think it would be a good way to enhance my slinging. In addition to the library we may also choose to cleanse the undead from the graveyard eventually. There are crystals than can make weapons and armor more effective against undead as well."
" 'MORE martial??' I am trained as a fighter as well as a wizard, you know, Eldwyn." ;) "The fact that I don't wear armor as a rule does not diminish my skill with a sword."

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn reddens slightly. "I meant no insult." He considers before speaking again lest he put his furry foot even further into his mouth. "Certainly I was thinking of the armor crystals, an extra for your sword would be logical." He turns back to the magic seller eager to change the subject. "Now what does this wand do?"

Remove ads