[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"Yes, that's good thinking, Eldwyn! We have indeed heard that the strongest boxes are also among the smallest. Isn't that so, Peabody?" P-lizard just nods his scaly head vigorously. Emagor resists the urge to pat Eldwyn on the head, deciding that he'd rather not lose a hand at the moment.

Thanee

First Post
Wanting to check the prices for horses and mules and wagons, the adventurers realize, that Phlan is located on a small island. There is no great need for horses and mules and wagons, unfortunately, so getting them here, might be a problem.

Of course, merchants and other deliveries come and go, and maybe one would be willing to sell a wagon that could be reacquired later. Might even be faster to travel with just a horse instead of an empty wagon.

Leif

Adventurer

"I have a question -- what will we do with horses and possibly a wagon while we are actually doing our exploring?"

Leif

Adventurer

"I recommend that we each have a steed, and possibly one small cart for the group that can be pulled by one horse, and we could take turns hitching-up to it so that no one horse becomes over-tired." Peabody gets a thoughtful look on his lizard face as he imagines leaping from Emagor's shoulder into a cart full of treasure.

Leif

Adventurer

"To my way of thinking, we hope that it will be gold, jewels, and objects of power. But I suppose we could leave out carrying a few barrles of water and lots of provisions, so that way, we'll be able to stay in the field for longer." Peabody rubs his forepaws together greedily at the mention of objects of power.

Leif

Adventurer

"Leaving Phlan, we'll be carrying more of those things, yes, but again, hopefully, when we are returning we'll be loaded down with an even greater weight of gold."

Remove ads