[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Scotley

Hero
"My trusty steed will do for me, but not for pulling a cart big enough to attract the interest of the bandits. Perhaps a couple of kegs prominently marked 'ALE' would be a good lure as well?"

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"I recommend against labelling any decoy item as "ale," "brandy," "spirits," "poison," or any such! Those casks would be the very first ones taken by bandits or brigands, in my opinion, whether for their own consumption or to further their nefarious schemes." Peabody's face mirrors Emagor's concern as he shakes a forepaw, one claw extended in warning.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Emagor ignores his comrade's remark and turns away studying his fingernails. When he turns away, Peabody sticks out his tongue at Earmy.

as peabody is a lizard and always sticks out his tongue, earmy does not seem to notice peabody sticking out his tongue as the intended insult.

"So. 4 smaller kegs maybe for variety? 3 ales and one wine, 2 sacks of grain flour? We all take turns with our own horse at the cart?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ale for drinking, by us, and a couple sacks of grain to tempt them.Not a big amount, but tempting none the less."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases